The Product Designer UI/UX is someone who will own the website and web tool design and user experience process while working with teammates to advance other aspects of the company. You will have extensive hands-on experience in your domain and the ability to think beyond standard methods, independently lead and reach conclusions, and clearly deliver results.
Most importantly, you are rigorous, obsessive and always put the user experience first.
What you'll do in this role :
- Play a key role in shaping the company’s long term-vision while defining and executing a product design and development strategy
- User testing and interviews to understand user behaviour and motivation on our b2b web tool
- Collect, utilize and optimize all current data available and extract insights that will help to build better iterations of our web products
- Work closely with team members and collaborators to design, build and optimize optimal user experiences during their e-commerce journey
- Design and build new web tools and website features
- Design and implement testing frameworks
- Frequently evaluate technological advancements and innovative solutions to drive continuous product improvement
What we are looking for:
- A huge passion for food, UX and generally helping people
- At least 3 years experience of designing & building products, making mistakes and learning from them
- Experience with Django or other web frameworks
- Familiar with working in an agile environment, with continuous integration and continuous deployment and test automation frameworks
- Loves Figma and has dabbled with no-code tools
- Experience in product management and guiding technical teams
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, as well as the ability to interact and collaborate successfully with all levels of the business
About the Team
As a young startup, we’re growing fast and this is an opportunity for a super talented, ambitious, dedicated and hard working individual to join our humble team at an early stage. We’re a tight knit unit, huge on accountability and transparency and focused on making a global impact. Nothing less.
Preferred location for the ideal hire is to be based in Cyprus with an ability to travel when needed, although remote working options may be available.
If you think you have what it takes, click here to apply!
Apply for Position